Welcome to the Missouri Association of Building Officials and Inspectors (MABOI) website.
THIS IS THE ONE NOT TO MISS, SCHEDULE IT NOW, TELL YOUR EMPLOYER THIS IS THE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO GO TO!
Upcoming MABOI / ICC Events
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 | 2015 IBC Fire Stopping, Joint Systems and Dampers | Instructor: Chris Kimball | Maryland Heights City Hall
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 | Fire-Resistance-Rated Construction and Fire Performance of Lightweight Engineered Lumber | Election of Officers
- September 24-26, 2017 | Columbia, Ohio – ICC Annual Conference (Greater Columbus Convention Center)
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 – MABOI Social Event – Night out at the Shooting Range
- October 12-15, 2017 | 49th Annual MABOI Fall Conference | Chateau on the Lake Resort, Branson, MO
- November 16 & 17, 2017 | 2015 IBC Non-Structural Plan Review | Maryland Heights City Hall
MEGA CONFERENCE 2018! Mark your calendars for September 12, 13 & 14 at Tan-Tar-A Resort. Details to follow, stay tuned!
MABOI is an association for education in the field of building, fire, and code enforcement.
MABOI has simplified our menus. Information is found in three areas:
- Quick Links: Found below the header, this menu has the most often searched information.
- Recent MABOI Posts: Located to the right of the content, this menu shows the most recent posts sent out by e-mail.
- Content Pages: Located at the bottom in the footer, this menu contains pages not often visited such as bylaws, committee information, the board of directors listing, etc.
If you need to contact MABOI, please contact the appropriate person below:
- Job Postings, Website Questions, etc. – [email protected]
- Annual Conference Questions – [email protected]
- MABOI Sponsored Education / Seminars (Please ensure it is a MABOI sponsored event only) – [email protected]
- Membership Information – [email protected]
- By Mail – PO Box 698, St. Peters, MO 63376
Need to send us a payment, form, etc.? MABOI, PO Box 698, St. Peters, MO 63376
Post a Job Opening
MABOI posts job openings in building, fire and code enforcement free of charge to jurisdictions. MABOI membership is not required to post a job. Please send any requested postings to [email protected] (Note: MABOI reserves the right to not post job openings if the posting is not consistent with the mission of the organization.)