FEATURED NEWS AND INFORMATION
Upcoming Educational Schedule
- February 15,
2019| HVAC | University City
- March 13th, 2019 | Standards for Accessibility – Where are We? | Maryland Heights Community Center
Upcoming Social Events
Save the Date! May 17th, 2019
13th annual MABOI Golf Tournament
Bear Creek Golf Club
- Job Opportunity – GOVERNMENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II | St. Charles County, MO
- Job Opportunity – CDBG Code Enforcement Officer | St. Charles City, MO
- Job Opportunity – Zoning Specialist | St. Louis County, MO
- Job Opportunity – Building & Code Enforcement Manager | Cape Girardeau, MO
To post an opportunity, please email a complete description to [email protected]
MABOI is an association for training and education in the fields of building, fire, and code enforcement.
MABOI has simplified our menus. Information is found in three areas:
- Quick Links: Found below the header, this menu has the most often searched information.
- Recent MABOI Posts: Located to the right of the content, this menu shows the most recent posts sent out by e-mail.
- Content Pages: Located at the bottom in the footer, this menu contains pages not often visited such as bylaws, committee information, the board of directors listing, etc.
If you need to contact MABOI, please contact the appropriate person below:
- Job Postings, Website Questions, etc. – [email protected]
- Annual Conference Questions – [email protected]
- MABOI Sponsored Education / Seminars (Please ensure it is a MABOI sponsored event only) – [email protected]
- Membership Information – [email protected]
- By Mail – 12685 Dorsett Rd #308, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Need to send us a payment, form, etc.? MABOI, 12685 Dorsett Rd #308, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Post a Job Opening
MABOI posts job openings in building, fire and code enforcement free of charge to jurisdictions. MABOI membership is not required to post a job. Please send any requested postings to [email protected] (Note: MABOI reserves the right to not post job openings if the posting is not consistent with the mission of the organization.)