UPDATED-PLEASE READ 14th Annual MABOI Golf Tournament UPDATED
WE KNOW EVERYONE HAS BEEN TRAPPED WITH THEIR QUARANTINE FAMILY FOR FAR TOO LONG AND THE STRESS OF OUR DUTIES WITHIN COMMUNITIES WARRANTS A GOOD LET LOOSE. THIS EVENT IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GET OUT AND ENJOY THE SPRING WEATHER, FOOD, AND REFRESHMENTS WITH SOME FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, GATHER A TEAM AND SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION ASAP TO GREG.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THE USUALS
- Tee time has changed to 1:00 pm (revised flyer is attached)
- We must and will maintain social distancing of 6’.
- Each golfer must and will have their own golf cart. (only one person per cart)
- Food will be served outside and a designated server (my wife Marilyn) will be present to limit contact with the food and utensils etc. We will plan to bring your plates of food to your tables.
- Weather permitting we will eat outside and we will following all social distancing regulations.
BEAR CREEK HERE WE COME
We are locked in with Bear Creek GC in Wentzville this year and excited to be there. Come join us for food fun and ridiculously low scores!
Attached are the tournament flyer and the sponsorship form. If you would happen to know anyone that would be interested in sponsoring the event please see the flyer for details. All proceeds go to our scholarship fund.