MABOI Seminar: Building Codes for Basement Finish | Maryland Heights ($85/$50) [Preferred Provider] – October 22, 2015
THIS IS A COURSE THAT WILL EARN 0.6 CEUS OF PREFERRED PROVIDER TRAINING.
Building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel-gas and electrical provisions of the IRC that are related to the design and construction of the finished space will be discussed.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will…
- Understand how to identify the building components that need evaluation and consideration prior to concealment.
- Be introduced to code provisions that regulate the overall design of finished space.
Who should attend:
- Fire / Building Code Officials (CEU’s—0.6)
- Plans Examiners (CEU’s—0.6)
- Inspectors (CEU’s—0.6)
- Code Enforcement Officers (CEU’s—0.6)
Anyone wanting to earn Preferred Provider CEUs.
BRING YOUR 2015 IRC
Maryland Heights Community Center 2344 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Sign-in / Breakfast: 8:30am Seminar: 9am-4pm
Seminar includes, breakfast, seminar and lunch Non-Member: $85 | MABOI / MACE Member: $50
Pre-registration is required Seating limited to 120