2015 IBC Performing Structural Plan Reviews | Instructor: Bob Schutz | Friday, July 21, 2017 | St. Peters Police Department
Objectives: Upon completion, participants will be better able to:
- Describe the purpose of performing a structural plan review.
- Perform a structural plan review.
- Verify that structural loads are in compliance with code requirements.
- Verify that foundation system design is in compliance with code requirements.
- Verify that structural components and materials are in compliance with code requirements.
This seminar helps participants to perform a structural plan review in compliance with the 2015 International Building Code® (IBC®).
Topics that mirror the plan review record are included, and additional topics applicable to most construction projects are covered.