MABOI Training: IPC, IMC, and IFGC 2009 to 2015 (ICC Preferred Provider) – January 21, 2016 ($65/$100)
To register and for more information: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2009-to-2015-ipc-imc-ifgc-plumbing-mechanical-and-fuel-gas-by-roger-rotundo-icc-preferred-provider-registration-20102718773
This seminar will assist participants in implementing the transition from the 2009 Plumbing, Mechanical, and Fuel Gas Codes (PMG) to the 2015 PMG. It will include material relevant to the changes in the 2012 PMG. This interactive training will focus on the key changes presented in the participant material. Small group activities and knowledge review questions will provide ample opportunity for participants to discuss and consider the changes.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the most significant differences between the 2012 PMG, 2009 PMG, and the 2015 PMG.
- Explain the differences between the current and previous editions.
- Identify changes in organization and code requirements.
- Identify the applicability of design, plan review, and inspection requirements.
Who should attend:
- Code Officials (CEU’s—0.6)
- Plans Examiners (CEU’s—0.6)
- Inspectors (CEU’s—0.6)
Where / When:Maryland Heights Community Center 2344 McKelvey Road Maryland Heights, MO 63043 Sign-in / Breakfast: 8:30am
Seminar Fee: MABOI Members: $65 Non-Members: $100
Includes: breakfast, seminar, lunch, and training book
Pre-registration is required
Seating limited to 100 people
PAYMENTS: Send payments to MABOI, PO Box 698, St. Peters, MO 63376