Job Opportunity | Plan Reviewer | Webster Groves MO
The City of Webster Groves is accepting applications for a full-time plan reviewer. Under the direction of the Building Commissioner, the Plan Reviewer performs a variety of routine administrative, legal and technical tasks in the enforcement of new construction regulations.
The plan reviewer conducts plan reviews to determine compliance with various codes and ordinances including but not limited to Building Codes, Electrical Code, Fire Protection Code, Mechanical Code, and Plumbing Code. Consults with contractors, owners, architects, engineers and other interested parties regarding construction codes.
- Graduation from a four (4) year college with a degree in architecture, engineering or similar degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years as a plan reviewer and certification as Residential Plans Examiner.
- The successful candidate must be certified as a Combination Plans Examiner or be able to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary range is $48,815 – $58,000 annually, with excellent benefits.
Strong preference for experienced plan reviewer with current combination plans examiner certification, with compensation at or near $58,000.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Send Application to: Employment application is required. Resume will not be considered without a completed application.
- APPLICATIONS: available online at www.webstergroves.org, or City Hall address below.
- City of Webster Groves, 4 E. Lockwood Ave., 63119