Job Opening – Part‐Time Commercial and Residential Building Inspector.
Building Inspection Services is an independent inspection company that contracts inspection and code enforcement services to local municipalities in St Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. Building Inspection Services currently has a part-time position open (16-24 hrs. per week), for a Commercial and Residential Building Inspector. Responsibilities includes performing various types of inspections during new construction and renovation projects.
1. Completed High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience in Architecture, Construction Technology, Safety or related field preferred.
3. Must have a valid Missouri driver license.
4. Computer literacy and ability to use the Microsoft Office suite.
5. Applicant must hold certifications from the International Code Council or willing to obtain
certifications as a Residential and Commercial Building Inspector within six months from date of
6. Must have a reliable vehicle.
7. Proof of US Citizenship
1. Hourly rate DOQ
2. Mileage reimbursement
Must be physically capable of sitting, standing, and walking, for long periods of time.
Must be cable of climbing ladders, walking scaffolds, and crawling or kneeling as needed. Must be
comfortable working around construction projects and being exposed to noise, dust, slippery surfaces
and willing to work in various weather conditions. Occasional lifting objects up to 25 pounds.
Interested and qualified applicants should email cover letter and resume to rbar[email protected]
Building Inspection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A criminal background check and drug testing will be required for employment.