The program will provide an overview of Chapter 327 RSMo statutes and related administrative rules found in Missouri’s Code of State Regulations as they apply to the practice of licensed design professionals including the sealing of drawings, specifications and other technical submissions.
The focus will be on the following topics:
- The definition and responsibility of professionals licensed under Chapter 327.
- Exemptions for non-licensed individuals to provide certain limited design services.
- Definition of Incidental Practice.
- Are there any state agencies or political subdivisions in Missouri that are exempt from using licensed professionals in the construction of public works?
- The minimum information that must be included on documents that are sealed by licensed professionals.
- The options for affixing the seal of licensed professionals to documents that are transmitted to others.
Who should attend:
- Code Officials (CEU’s—0.15)
- Plans Examiners (CEU’s—0.15)
- Inspectors (CEU’s—0.15)
Where / When:
Creve Coeur City Hall, 300 N New Ballas Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sign-in: 11:15 am
Seminar: 11:30 am-1 pm
Seminar Fee: FREE to MABOI Members
Includes: seminar and pizza
Pre-registration is required
Seating limited to 100 people