Starting Pay: $54,990/year
This is a salaried full-time, 40 hour per week position which includes a full range of benefits including paid time off, sick leave, holidays, employee health, dental, life, vision, disability and retirement. Hours are generally 8:00 to 4:30
This position is responsible for performing management duties related to Facilities Management including, planning, budgeting, and supervision of routine maintenance, and emergency maintenance of City Hall/PD and Public Works. The position will manage one full time and one part time employee and perform other duties within
the Department as assigned.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate contracts for facilities maintenance including writing specifications, contracts and managing delivery.
- Supervise Custodial Staff
- Track vendor performance.
- Perform regular assessments of building condition.
- Purchase equipment and supplies.
- Manage Sewer Lateral and Water Service Insurance Program.
- Lead the Department Accreditation Process (2 to 3 years)
- Employee may occasionally self-perform maintenance or custodial tasks in lieu of contracting or assigning to other staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
Acceptable Substitutions or Minimums for Education and Experience:
Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume and cover letter to City of Lake Saint Louis Human Resources, 200 Civic Center Drive, Lake Saint Louis, Missouri 63367 or email to [email protected] Position open until filled. Resume review begins Friday, July 22, 2016.
The City of Lake Saint Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The City of Lake Saint Louis is a drug and alcohol free work place. A pre-employment drug screen and physical is required for all positions. Posted 6/30/2016 Pay Grade 20